Members of our Discord groups can contribute articles to the CCST OR WISC blog and receive a small incentive. The purpose of this activity is to encourage members to share their knowledge to develop an online portfolio they can reference as they go through their personal development. E.g. applying for a job.
The current incentive per article is US$15 per article with a minimum of 300 words.
How it works
- The member must complete the form below.
- Await approval by email.
- Submit your invoice by email
- Get paid and your article is posted on the respective blog.
1. Please complete the form below
2 - Approval
- The member will receive a response to their submission by email which tells them whether their submission has been approved or declined.
- Only submissions from a level 2 verified (ID verified) member can receive payment or be posted on the blog.
- A member can request to be ID verified either before or after submitting an article.
- The submitted article must either be owned by the member or be an original article.
3 - Invoicing
The member must email their invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. I suggest you find sign up for a free wave account to make invoicing easy.
In general, your Invoice must include:
- Your full name
- An invoice number
- The amount in USD
- A description of what is being invoiced "contributing article to CCST/WISC blog".
4 - Payment
- Payments for article contributions are typically made within a day of us proofreading the article.
- Payments can only be made to the member submitting the article.
Note: We try to facilitate different forms of payments as best as we can. Based on the country the member is in, there may be limitations on payment methods.