Members of your Discord groups can receive an incentive to present an educational session to the members of our Discord groups.
The purpose of this activity is to give members an informal platform to practice their professional public speaking skills relating to their area of IT and receive constructive feedback.
The current incentive per presentation is US$25. The presentation must be for a maximum of 45 minutes.
How it works, the member must:
- Complete the form below.
- Await approval by email.
- Submit an invoice by email.
- Deliver the presentation to the group and get paid.
- The member will receive a response to their submission by email, which tells them whether their presentation has been approved or declined.
- Only submissions from a level 2 verified (ID verified) member can receive payment or be posted on the blog. A member can request to be ID verified either before or after submitting an article.
- The submitted presentation must either be owned by the member or be an original presentation. Do not copy someone else's presentation.
The member must email their invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. I suggest you find sign up for a free Wave account to make invoicing easy.
In general, your invoice must include:
- Your full name
- An invoice number
- The amount in USD
- A description of what is being invoiced "contributing article to CCST/WISC blog".
- Payments for member presentations are typically made within a day of the member delivering their presentation.
- Payments can only be made to the member who presented.
Note: We try to facilitate different forms of payments as best as we can. Based on the country the member is in, there may be limitations on payment methods.