Verified members of our discord groups can request a learning website to be created for them in our cloud learning environment to support their personal development.
- You must be a Caribbean national and a Level-2 Verified member in one of our discord groups
- CCST (Anyone originally from the Caribbean interested in IT)
- WISC (Caribbean women and girls only)
- You must have a PC to support your learning.
What Is Allowed
A member can make the following changes to their learning site:
- Use FTP to upload files (except for malware, sexual or illegal content).
- Login on the front-end and make updates and changes.
- Modify the look, feel and functionality as part of learning about web technology.
- Run tests for security and other purposes against their assigned learning site.
What Is Not Allowed
- Do not launch Denial of Service attacks against a learning site.
- Do not upload malware to a learning site.
- Do not upload any kind of sexual content to a learning site.
- Do not use a learning site for commercial activities such as operating a business venture. Learning sites are purely for educational purposes.
- Do not run a port scan against the server, unless the port scan is to port 80 or 21.
- Do not launch network-level attacks against the server. You are only allowed to target your sub-domain at the application (domain) level.
We reserve the right to remove any demo site that has breached the requirements, without giving any notice.
Where to find your site
Your site will be created as a sub-domain of the learning environment's domain and its address will be visible to all L2-Verified users in the group.
How To Apply
Please submit your request for a learning site using the form below:
Article is closed for comments.