Below is an outline for the 2020 Global Threat Report by Crowdstrike. If you’re a member, then you can log into the Library and view it in your browser using the email address you signed up with.
PS. Only Members and Clients can successfully log in.
- Click HERE to log into the library (Members only).
- Folder: Books and Guides > Security Docs
If you are having issues logging in, please check the following help guide, HERE.
1.1.2. Naming Conventions
2. Threat Landscape Overview: Taking A Step Back For Perspective
2.1.1. Malware-Free Attacks By Region
2.1.2. Breakout Time
2.1.3. Global ATT&CK Technique Trends
2.1.4. MITRE ATT&CK Techniques Observed By Overwatch
3. The Rich Keep Getting Richer: The Pervasive Ransomware Threat
3.1.1. Big Game Hunting
3.1.2. RAAS Operations Move Toward Big Game Hunting
3.1.3. Looking Forward
4. ECrime Trends And Activity
4.1.1. 2019 Trends In Tactics, Techniques And Procedures
4.1.2. ECrime Enablers
4.1.3. Targeted ECrime Activity
4.1.4. Looking Forward
5. Targeted Intrusion
5.1.5. Other Adversaries
6.1.3. Social Engineering
6.1.4. Geopolitical Tensions
7. About Crowdstrike