PS. Before you go.
Request a quote to protect your organisation from cyber attacks and breaches.
Articles in this section
- DISA_STIG_SharePoint_2013_v2r2.audit from DISA Microsoft SharePoint 2013 v2r2 STIG
- SP13-00-000005 - SharePoint must support the requirement to initiate a session lock after 15 minutes of system or application inactivity has transpired.
- SP13-00-000010 - SharePoint must maintain and support the use of security attributes with stored information - 'Custom content types have been defined for Site'
- SP13-00-000010 - SharePoint must maintain and support the use of security attributes with stored information - Document Library'
- SP13-00-000015 - SharePoint must utilize approved cryptography to protect the confidentiality of remote access sessions.
- SP13-00-000020 - SharePoint must use cryptography to protect the integrity of the remote access session.
- SP13-00-000025 - SharePoint must ensure remote sessions for accessing security functions and security-relevant information are audited.
- SP13-00-000030 - SharePoint must enforce approved authorizations for controlling the flow of information between interconnected systems in accordance with applicable policy.
- SP13-00-000035 - SharePoint must identify data type, specification, and usage when transferring information between different security domains so policy restrictions may be applied.
- SP13-00-000040 - SharePoint must provide the ability to prohibit the transfer of unsanctioned information in accordance with security policy.